Saturday 28 August 2021

Imperial Moth Caterpillar

Subject:  What is this
Geographic location of the bug:  Southwest Florida
Date: 08/27/2021
Time: 07:07 PM EDT
Your letter to the bugman:  Found this crawling around on rocks today in my landscaping
How you want your letter signed:  Bugman

Prepupal Imperial Moth Caterpillar

To Whom it may Concern,
You are not the Bugman.  You have requested information from the Bugman.  This is a prepupal Imperial Moth Caterpillar which has finished feeding, left the tree upon which it was feeding, and it is now looking for a place to dig so it can pupate underground.  The adult Imperial Moth is a gorgeous creature.

Lol! I am certainly not the bugman! I thought that space was for how I wanted the letter to me signed; I was very concerned! Thanks for the information!
Crysta aka NOT the bugman

Thanks Crysta.

The post Imperial Moth Caterpillar appeared first on What's That Bug?.



No comments:

Post a Comment