Friday 17 September 2021

What’s Up Her Nose?

Subject:  Help whats living in my nose???!!
Geographic location of the bug: Ukiah california
Date: 09/09/2021
Time: 02:16 PM EDT
Your letter to the bugman:  For about a 10 months now I have something foreign in my left nasal cavity. My husband thinks I’m crazy hes never around when it pops its head out.about every 6 wks it comes down from my sinus I can get it to edge with a light it seems to be attracted to but im to chicken to pull it out. I can feel it move around and touch it with tip of my finger. Idont have a family Dr anymore. I need to know what it is ,& how to get rid of it
How you want your letter signed:  Eagerly waiting sincerely Mailisa

What’s That up her nose?

Dear Mailisa,
We are not qualified to make any medical diagnosis.  We suggest you check with a medical professional.

The post What’s Up Her Nose? appeared first on What's That Bug?.



No comments:

Post a Comment