Wednesday 22 September 2021

Green Lynx Spider with egg sac

Subject:  Green lynx spider
Geographic location of the bug:  Kernersville, NC
Date: 09/22/2021
Time: 03:31 PM EDT
Your letter to the bugman:  Hi, I spotted this new (to me) visitor to my yard a couple of weeks ago. She captured a little bee while hanging out on a cedum and guarded him for a while ( you can see it’s still present but long dead). Today, I noticed what I believe to be the egg sac. It’s been raining a few days so I don’t know when it was formed. Pretty cool.
How you want your letter signed: KB

Green Lynx

Dear KB,
Now that your Green Lynx Spider has laid an egg sac, you will be able to watch her fearlessly defend her brood.

The post Green Lynx Spider with egg sac appeared first on What's That Bug?.



No comments:

Post a Comment