Thursday 2 September 2021

California Mantids Patrol Herb Garden

dSubject:  California Mantis on Cannabis
Geographic location of the bug:  Mount Washington, Los Angeles, California
Date: 08/29/2021
Time: 09:39 AM EDT
Your letter to the bugman:  Dear Bugman,
I have really been enjoying watching the California Mantids growing bigger on my Cannabis plants, indicating that they are eating well.  Last week I spotted my first mature female California Mantis and today I spotted my first mature male.
How you want your letter signed:  Constant Gardener

Immature female California Mantis

Dear Constant Gardener,
Thanks for keeping us informed about the insects that you find in your garden.

Mature California Mantis

immature male California Mantis

Immature Male California Mantis

Mature Male California Mantis

The post California Mantids Patrol Herb Garden appeared first on What's That Bug?.



No comments:

Post a Comment