Saturday 28 August 2021

Unknown Spider from Austria

Subject:  Spider
Geographic location of the bug:  Austria (in house next to a forest)
Date: 08/26/2021
Time: 01:21 AM EDT
Your letter to the bugman:  I see them often at night, someone takes them outside for me when I see one but they keep reappearing…1. What are they? 2. Are they babies? 3. Do I have to be scared of a full nest? If not, why do they keep reappearing? What can I do to make them go away? (I am very sorry that I ask so many questions but I am really scared if them and just want them to go away)
How you want your letter signed:  I don’t know what that means but I really don’t care

Spider

Dear I don’t know …,
There is not enough detail in your image to be certain, but upon enlarging the tiny spider in the purple circle, we believe this might be a harmless Jumping Spider in the family Salticidae.

Possibly Jumping Spider

Possibly Jumping Spider

The post Unknown Spider from Austria appeared first on What's That Bug?.



No comments:

Post a Comment