Wednesday 17 June 2020

Immature Mantis on my Woody Plant

Subject:  Immature Mantis Patrolling my 2020 Crop
Geographic location of the bug:  Mount Washington, Los Angeles, California
Date: 06/16/2020
Time: 12:35 AM EDT
Your letter to the bugman:  Welcome Back Bugman
I really missed you during the early days of COVID-19 and I’m glad you have returned to making postings.  I don’t have an identification.  I just wanted you to see the young Mantis I recently discovered patrolling for prey on one of my 2020 plants, Purple Jane
How you want your letter signe:  Constant Gardener

Young Mantis on Young Cannabis

Dear Constant Gardener,
We are happy to be back as well.  That Mantis is really well camouflaged on your healthy looking plant.

The post Immature Mantis on my Woody Plant appeared first on What's That Bug?.



No comments:

Post a Comment